My name is Martin and I help businesses, teams and everyday users to unlock the amazing power of Microsoft Teams to improve efficiency and communication for office and remote workers And yes, I use it for almost 80% of my working day
How can I help you?
By showing you how you can
- Use Teams as an online workspace where you and your colleagues can both communicate and undertake all your day-to-day online business operations with ease
- Use Teams to work with the same speed, efficiency, accountability, and enjoyment that you experience in the office environment
- Use Teams to remain connected, motivated, productive, and effective wherever your team members choose to work.
- Use Teams for sharing and storing all types of files to scheduling, recording, and facilitating meetings, creating polls, screen sharing, apps for just about every function, performance monitoring, collaborative tools and so much more
- Use Teams to track, assign and monitor your team’s activity whilst keeping in touch with everyone through multiple channels providing positive feedback, rewards, office banter and team fun
An Introduction to teams
You may be new to teams or used teams for a short time. During this session you will learn how to plan, create, and manage teams and channels. You will learn why and when to use each element of teams for effective communication and increased productivity.
During this session you will learn how to collaborate, work together, and share documents in Teams, learning all you need to know about document management in teams. This course will lead to further increases in efficiency and reduced internal email.
During this session you will learn how to create meetings, present, and share documents during meetings and save meetings for absent team members to access promptly. You will also learn how to store meeting minutes in one location and use the Microsoft whiteboard
Bespoke Teams Training
Our most popular course where we work closely with you to design content specifically for your business and teams.
You have been using teams for some time now and want to learn how you can take teams to the next level. We’ll show you how to incorporate Office 365 and third party apps including Lists, Tasks, Whiteboard and Planner.
FREE Webinar Taster
Unlocking the true potential of Teams (aka What can you really do in Microsoft Teams)
This one-hour FREE webinar will demonstrate how you can unlock the true potential of Microsoft Team
Specialties … Microsoft Teams Training, Office 365 Training (SharePoint, One Drive, Planner, To Do, Lists, Forms, Tasks, Teams) Excel Training , Word Training , PowerPoint Training, Project Training Power BI Training, Excel consultancy and VBA programming, Taming Your Inbox © – email management